Technology is continuously evolving in the healthcare industry. Similarly, Artificial intelligence technology has made a major impact on the healthcare industry. AI encompasses various subfields, such as machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and robotics, which are leveraged to analyze and interpret medical data, assist in decision-making, and automate tasks.
Moreover, The COVID-19 outbreak has emphasized the importance of AI technologies in healthcare and their potential to address public health emergencies. The integration of AI with traditional healthcare practices has shown promising results in improving outbreak response, enhancing diagnosis and treatment, and optimizing resource allocation. However, it is essential to address ethical considerations, privacy concerns, and data security to ensure the responsible and beneficial use of AI in pandemic management and beyond.
As per CMR analyst, Global AI in Healthcare market size was $16.02 Billion in 2022 and it is forecasted to reach $202.37 Billion by 2030.
Key Parameters Covered in Webinar
• Application Areas along with Current Trends of AI in Healthcare Industry
• Technological Advancement
• Forecast Analysis
• Pros And Cons of AI in Healthcare Industry
• Key Players Analysis and Their Strategies
Why Should You Attend the Webinar
- To Understand how the current market situation as well as upcoming opportunities
- Helps to Build the strategies for new entrants