Nikon Corporation Company Basic Information, and Sales Area
|Company Name||Nikon Corporation|
|Market Position/ History||Nikon Corporation was established in 1917 as Nippon Kogaku K.K. and it is situated in Tokyo, Japan.
In 1918 the company started production of optical glass in Oi Dai-ichi plant.
In 1988, the company changed its name to Nikon Corporation.
In course of years the company has expanded production of various products across the geographies.
|Contact Information||Shinagawa Intercity Tower C, 2-15-3, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-6290, Japan
Business Segment/ Overview:
Nikon Corporation is a manufacturer of optics and imaging products. The company operates through several business units such as Imaging products Business, Precision Equipment Business, Healthcare Business, Components Business and Industrial Metrology and Others.
The company offers a wide range of products and solutions, including optical components, cameras, FPD lithography systems, semiconductor lithography systems, microscopes, and measurement and inspection systems. Nikon Corporation has a global presence with approximately 100 offices around the world, including in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Film Camera Product Types Specification
Film SLR Cameras
|It is a film SLR professional camera.
• 11-area Wide-Area AF with 9 cross-type sensors (Multi-CAM2000 AF module)
• Choice of four AF Area modes, including Group Dynamic AF
• Improved 3D Color Matrix Metering with 1005-pixel RGB sensor
• Color Matrix Metering works with non-CPU AI-type NIKKOR lenses
• i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash and Creative Lighting System including Advanced Wireless Lighting and versatile functions
• Continuous high-speed shooting to approx. 5.5 fps (8 fps with optional Multi-Power High Speed Battery Pack MB-40)
• High-precision, durable shutter unit with built-in shutter monitor
• New floating mechanisms minimize operational noise and vibration
• Hybrid metal body employs magnesium alloy for lightweight, superior durability
• Enhanced resistance to moisture, dust and extreme temperatures
• Built-in data back function (for in-frame or between-frame data imprint)
• Custom Settings for 41 functions
• Shooting data can be displayed on large-sized Rear LCD Panel
• Data can be stored as text data on CF cards via optional Data Reader MV-1
• Optional Multi-Power High Speed Battery Pack MB-40 is equipped with Main- and Sub-Command Dials, and shutter release button, AF start button and multi-selector for vertical shooting
• Interchangeable Focusing Screens (seven types available)
• NIKKOR/Nikon lens and system compatibility
• Manual exposure control with built-in exposure meter (Center-weighted)
• 1/2,000 second top shutter speed and 1/125 second top sync speed
• Easy-to-view LED viewfinder information for exposure
• Film speed range of ISO 25 to 3,200
• Bulb setting, depth-of-field preview and multiple exposure capabilities
• Exposure control: Manual [M]
• Shutter speed: Mechanical 1/2,000 to 1 s, plus B (long exposure)
• Exposure metering: Center-Weighted; EV 2 to 19 at ISO 100 with f/1.4 lens
• Power source: One 3V CR1/3N lithium battery, or two 1.55V SR44 silver-oxide batteries, or two 1.5V LR44 alkaline batteries
• Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 139 x 86 x 53 mm (5.5 x 3.4 x 2.1 in.)
• Weight (body only including battery): Approx. 420g (14.8 oz.)
With a work experience of over 10+ years in the market research and strategy development. I have worked with diverse industries, including FMCG, IT, Telecom, Automotive, Electronics and many others. I also work closely with other departments such as sales, product development, and marketing to understand customer needs and preferences, and develop strategies to meet those needs.