Komatsu Ltd. Company Basic Information, and Sales Area
|Company Name||Komatsu Ltd.|
|Market Position/ History||Komatsu is a one of the leading manufacturers of construction, mining, forestry, and industrial equipment. In 1967 the company established N.V. Komatsu Europe S.A., Komatsu's first overseas subsidiary in Belgium. In 1968, the company began production of hydraulic excavators. Komatsu Australia Pty., Ltd. in Australia was established in 1979. In 1989 the company launched its first plasma machine and established Komatsu Europe International N.V. in Belgium to coordinate and expand Komatsu's operations in Europe.
Further in 1999 company launched the mechanical-drive WA1200 wheel loader. In Apr. 2017 company acquired Joy Global Inc., a leading U.S. manufacturer of mining equipment and changed the trade name to Komatsu Mining Corp. The company has presence across the globe in Latin America, Africa, Oceania, Asia and other regions.
|Contact Information||2-3-6, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-8414, Japan
Business Segment/ Overview:
The company is based in Japan. Which manufactures and sells construction, mining, and utility equipment worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Construction, Mining, and Utility Equipment; Retail Finance; and Industrial Machinery and Others. It has total 81 manufacturing operations locations consisting of construction and mining/utility equipment and 58 sales operations consisting of construction and mining/utility equipment. The company has 61,564 employees worldwide.
The company offers wide range product portfolio which includes blasthole drills, crushing equipment, dozers, draglines, excavators, motor graders, hybrid mining shovel, underground hard rock drills, wheel loaders and others. The company also offers parts and attachments for the machineries such as Hydraulic breakers, buckets, dipper and others.
Loader Attachments Product Types Specification
• Backhoe buckets: Compatible with PC800 up to PC4000 excavators for light duty to heavy abrasive material. Buckets can be customized with wear packages. Outfitted with the Kprime Tooth System.
• Customizable wear packages: Wear packages are available for each bucket can be customized to optimize bucket productivity and durability at the job site, including rock, quarry, coal or other demanding mining environments.
• Wheel loader buckets: It is available for WA700 through WA1200, and up to P&H L-2350 for light duty to heavy abrasive material. Buckets can be customized with wear packages. Outfitted with the Kprime Tooth System or cutting edges.
• Backhoe buckets: Available for models PC120 up to PC600, light duty up to heavy abrasive material. For enhanced wear protection, one can customize their backhoe bucket with a wear package featuring the Kprime Tooth System.
• Wheel loader buckets: Available for WA270 up to WA600 and light duty to heavy abrasive material.
• Specialty buckets: Trenching, V-buckets, round bottom, coal and ditch cleaning are among the available specialty buckets.
Production Start -up at New Seal Ring Factory in the Himi Plant
Komatsu Ltd. (hereafter “Komatsu”) (President & CEO: Hiroyuki Ogawa) has built a new factory for seal rings, the parts of an undercarriage component, in its Himi Plant 2 as part of structural reforms for growth, one of the efforts of focus in the mid-term management plan.
Komatsu announced sale of Autonomous Haulage System to Boliden-A European first, the Swedish company acquires the system for its Aitik mine fleet
Komatsu Ltd. (President and CEO: Hiroyuki Ogawa) and its wholly owned subsidiary Komatsu Europe International N.V. (Komatsu Europe) announced that Komatsu FrontRunner, an Autonomous Haulage System (AHS), will be deployed on 11 930E-5 ultra-class haul trucks at Aitik, one of Europe's largest open pit copper mines, located in northern Sweden and owned by the Swedish company Boliden.
Senior Research Analyst at Cognitive Market Research
Surabhi Bhaiyya is an experienced market researcher focused on the Pharma & Healthcare industry. With over 7+ years of experience, She has worked with major pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers, helping them to understand market trends, identify new business opportunities, and develop effective sales & marketing strategies. Her expertise lies in the ability to analyze complex data sets and deliver insights that drive business decisions. At Cognitive Market Research, she handles the market research related to Pharma and healthcare industry.