Business Development Manager should responsible for managing a team of 8-10 Business Development Associates across several membership programs. BDM will assist in prioritizing new business outreach activities, managing cold-calling activities, and generating revenue for Cognitive Market Research through the management and motivation of entry-level revenue staff.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Mentor Your People: Teach individual members of your team how to improve their business acumen and commercial skills, overcome performance gaps, feel a sense of excitement and accomplishment, and achieve their goals. Deliver ongoing informal and formal feedback to help your team build their careers.
- Manage Daily Operations: Manage and motivate a team of graduates who work in commercial (sales) support position. Help them improve their performance and generate leads to achieve sales outcomes, with new and prospective customers.
- Drive Toward Results: Support your team as they conduct daily outbound calls, and work to achieve team and individual goals, e.g. prospect & client call scheduling, driving membership utilization, working to understand an organizations mission critical priorities. Collaborate on campaigns and developing sales resources. Report activity and results to your senior leadership team.
- Possess 3+ years of experience with varying aspects of customer service, telemarketing, sales and territory management.
- 1+ years of direct people management experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Have experience with management of staff productivity and incentive campaigns.
- Are effective time managers with the ability to meet deadlines Demonstrate exceptional poise, maturity, and judgement at all times.