Emerson Electric Co. Company Basic Information, and Sales Area
|Company Name||Emerson Electric Co.|
|Market Position/ History||Emerson Electric Co. was founded in 1890 in Missouri, United States as a manufacturer of electric motors and fans.
In 1920, the company expanded into a new factory building in St. Louis.
In 2001, it purchased Avansys, China’s network power provider, and formed Emerson Network Power India Private Ltd.
In 2006, the company acquired Germany-based Knürr AG and U.S.-based Artesyn Technologies to further strengthening the capabilities of its network power business.
In 2019, it has launched a new Digital Transformation business within its Automation Solutions.
The company has presence across Americas, Europe and Asia, Middle East and Africa.
|Contact Information||8000 West Florissant Avenue, P.O. Box 4100, St. Louis, MO 63136, United States
Tel: +1 314 553 2000
Business Segment/ Overview:
Emerson Electric Co. is the US based manufacturer of electronic and electrical equipment, software, systems, and services. The company offers products and solutions for customers in a wide range of industrial, commercial and consumer markets around the world. The company operates through three segments including automation solutions; and climate technologies and tools & home products which together comprise the commercial & residential solutions business.
Voltage Testers Product Types Specification
|Next Generation V-WATCH Personal Voltage Detector||• Provides another level of safety for line crews, storm restoration workers and first responders
• Alerts user to the proximity of electric fields or energized electrical equipment with a loud alarm and bright lights
• Frequency of alarm increases as the user gets closer to the electrical hazard
• Detects voltage above 4kVAC line-to-line
• Typical initial warning distance is about 7 ft from a 4kVAC conductor
• Warning distance increases with higher voltages
• Adjustable clip for use on personal protection gear
• Field replaceable AAA batteries with low battery indicator
• Sub Brand: HDE
• Type: Personal voltage detector
• Frequency Rating: 50/60Hz
• Voltage Rating: 2400VAC and above - Do not use below 2400VAC line-to-ground
• Indication Type: Audible and visual alert
• Model: VWS-20
• Overall Length: 5.5"
• Included: VWS-20 Detector, VW-S-BAG Carrying Bag
|PRX Proximity Voltage Detector Kit, 4kV with Cord||
• Verify the presence of voltage without contacting the conductor
Over 5 years of experience as Research analyst in electronics industry with a demonstrated history of working in the market research. Skilled in Strategic analysis, Market Assessment, analysing key issues impacting to the markets, Competitive Landscaping, Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methodologies, Market Estimation & Forecasting.